Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I now interrupt your regularly scheduled San Francisco tales to wish everyone a wonderful Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July!!!

I will be enjoying the day at a 4th of July celebration parade and relaxing to some music at the park with the bf, his parents and our brand new puppy Kara! Have a beautiful day full of friends, picnics, swimming and fireworks. Take a moment to remember the meaning of the day. What an incredible history of such a beautiful country. I'm proud to be an American. Here's to Freedom!!


4 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Happy 4th!
Hope the fireworks didn't scare the new puppy.

Petunia said...

Hope you had an enjoyable holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Puppy!

Jaina said...

Johnina-Thanks! She did okay, we were home and had her inside at that point.

Petunia-Thanks! I hope you did too! :)

Yaya-I love her SO much!