I know there are a lot of different opinions regarding the use of real names online, specifically in the world of blogs. I personally choose to use nicknames, so here we go...
- The fiance - formerly know as the bf in blogland. He is now my wonderful fiance! He proposed on October 8, 2009. It was absolutely perfect! I'm crazy in love with this man and I cannot wait to be his wife!!
- My Person - One of my oldest college friends, we met orientation week, lived together sophomore year, and have had more than our fair share of ups and downs. There were times I was convinced we wouldn't be friends again, but we always came through, stronger than ever. No matter what, she's one of those people I know will always be there. She's my person, always will be. Don't get to see her nearly enough, but that's what the phone is for.
- Ariel - My amazing cousin who I don't see nearly enough as we'd both like. We're only about 7 months apart and have gotten even closer as we've grown up. We are quite the dynamic duo when together, seriously, you should see us...it's quite interesting and fun. We're in our element when we're together-watch out world!
- The Manager - Ridiculously tall new friend from Washington, he manages the student side of the tech place where I work. He's really funny, if slightly awkward at times, but he's a lot of fun to hang out with. Together with the BF (and sometimes other friends), you can frequently find us eating and playing at Dave & Buster's a few times a month.
- Renee - One of the BF's friends, she manages one of the most popular food venues at work. She's such a sweet woman and has become a good friend, in addition to being my riding teacher when we're out in the desert. She's also a wonderful person to talk to. She's a real straight shooter and has a unique perpective on things. She is honest and will steer you straight. She's been a counselor for me on multiple occasions.
- Bells - Renee's amazingly cool daughter. We may be about 9 years apart, but we get along great. Don't get us giggling...we don't stop! We bonded over Twilight and quads. She's been riding far longer than I have. We've swapped quads, I'm on her 250 and she's on the BF's 400, it works out well for everyone. She's quickly become a little sister and amazing friend, and the BF and I definitely love to spoil her.
- Trickster - The son of a desert family couple. He's an incredible rider and is always showing off. He's a really great guy and has become like a little brother to me (except the kind that's taller than me...like my two little brothers will be soon) He's got a great sense of humor and is always fun to be around.
- The Photographer - Another desert friend, he is absolutely wonderful. One of the sweetest guys I know, he's fabulous with a camera. He's always smiling and just a joy to be around. Gotta love his tattoo sleeve. He's a stick too, I would LOVE to have his metabolism. He's a great friend of the bf and becoming a great friend of mine. He's generous and giving, a wonderful friend to have.
- Adventurer - My older little brother.
- Munchkin - My younger little brother.
- Ani and Jasa - My two best friends from high school, they're my brothers basically. We've been through so much together. Even though we don't get to see each other nearly enough, they are two of the strongest constants in my life, I honestly don't know what I'd do without these two. I love them so much and I know that they will always be there for me, no matter what.
- Bee - My senior year roomie and now my across the street neighbor. One of my closest friends since sophomore year and I love her more than she will ever know.
- The Sultan's Daughter - One of my close friends, we were roomies while I did my student teaching. She actually convinced some guy that she was the sultan's daughter...only the Philippines doesn't have sultan. Yeah, funny story there. I don't see her nearly enough. She's a great friend who always makes me smile.
- High Def - Another friend from work, sometimes annoying with whining, other times pretty cool. A fairly good friend of The BF's. Loves his beer. Really.
- Lily - My current boss and manager. She's one of the nicest women I know, we have a great working relationship. My favorite part is the early mornings when we're alone manning the office and get to chit chat away. She's so wonderful and supportive of me, always has been, even when I first met her when I was a student worker there.
...also, sorry about the spacing. Can't figure out what it's doing. I'll get it cleaned up when I have time.