Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Already Tuesday?

Wow. Good intentions aside I've really sucked at the posting thing lately. I was doing really well posting daily or so on my exercise blog...but then I took a couple days off...and, well, it's all downhill from there. Hopefully I will pick that back up today or tomorrow. My work schedule just switched back to 8 - 4:30, which is great for not being tired in the mornings and maybe getting my workout done in the am now. We shall see.

My lovely cousin Ariel graduated Sunday, it was really a lovely ceremony. The bf and I spent the night at her place on Saturday evening to make the early morning Sunday a little easier. I was really excited to be able to go to her graduation, I'm SO proud of her.

I'm loving the 4-day work week, even if it's throwing me off that it's Tuesday already instead of Monday. I'll figure it out by Friday. This weekend is dedicated to the Bazaar at the bf's parent's church. The bf's mom is pretty much running the entire thing, so the bf and I are volunteering to help out all weekend. The only time we won't be there is Saturday morning/early afternoon. We're hosting a wine tasting event for the Young Adult group up at our favorite winery. It should be lots of fun, I'm just finalizing details for all of that. I'm really looking forward to the day trip.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love wine tasting!

Jaina said...

Yaya-Me too, I'm really looking forward to the weekend

Trooper Thorn said...

It gets easier to handle if you start taking Friday off too.

Jaina said...

Oooh I like that idea. Want to talk to my boss?