Friday, February 13, 2009

Careful

I love my brother*. We haven't talked in a while, and this was part of our im conversation this afternoon:

me: did i tell you i'm riding quads now?
Ani: omg, isnt that dangerous
me: i'm very careful
i don't ride big
i've only fallen once
on our second trip out
Ani: "careful" from the same girl who trips up stairs?**


*Go check out my nicknames post if you aren't sure about who Ani is. ;)
**For the record, it's true. I have a scar on my knee from one such encounter. The circumstances are even funnier. (in hindsight...at the time I was mortified)

P.S. Sorry for the multiple posts in one day...but I couldn't pass up sharing this little gem. :)


2 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

That is too funny! In Jr. High I was likely to trip over any crack, twig, or garden hose.

Jaina said...

Supercool Hotmama-Haha, we must be related. ;)