Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fabulous Redesign

I've already gotten quite a few wonderful compliments about my new blog design (thank you for all of those), but I wanted to write about the whole process as well. I have been lucky enough to work with the fabulous Jessica of This That and Your Blog on my new design. I found Jessica after I won a blog makeover from the eternally classy OHmommy, and what a wonderful experience it has been.

I'd definitely been wanting a makeover, but just couldn't decide what I wanted. I gave Jessica a few ideas and some insight to me, and she instantly went to work. She flawlessly pulled together the many different aspects I described (or rather, attempted to describe) She worked with me down to the tiniest details to customize everything exactly the way I wanted it, no detail was too small for her attention. As she said, she's not satisfied until her customers are in love with their new design. I definitely am. She was incredibly professional, really efficient and just plain fabulous. (wow, I sound like quite the advertisement...but hey, incredible happy customer here, and I rave about what I love) I definitely recommend that you check her out, even just to see how amazing her work is. If you've been thinking about a blog makeover, I'd definitely go with Jessica.


6 comments:

Mandy said...

Love your new design!! :)

Jaina said...

Mandy-Thanks!! I'm so happy with it :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! It looks great!

Jaina said...

Yaya-Thanks!

Caffeine Court said...

It looks great! How cool that Pauline had a contest for a blog makeover. She is so clever.

Jaina said...

Jill-Thanks! I thought it was neat...I was so excited when I won! Pauline is awesome, very classy :)