Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She's Ba-ack

Wow. What a difference these glasses make. I'm still getting used to having them sit on my face, but my eyes are SO thankful to have them. I can actually look at my computer screen without my eyes getting tired and sore. I can think past the end of my face now, it's wonderful!

I've sorely missed reading blogs, I've felt so out of touch. I can't wait to get all caught up on blogs, now that I can actually read them. I'll be around soon to catch up with everyone. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I have lots of fun stories to share from the past couple weeks.


13 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Hi Jaina,

So nice to have you back!

I'm glad the glasses are helping. Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. I'm looking forward to your stories, until then have a happy time!

Ann

Jaina said...

Gramma Ann-Thanks! It's so nice to be back. :)

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Jaina,

It is nice to have you back!! Glasses make all the difference, don't they? I wear reading glasses, and couldnt do without them.

How about a nice picture of you with your new glasses on? Bet you look great in them.

Hugs!

Renie

Jaina said...

Renie-Thanks! They're making computer work SO much more pleasant. I'm still debating about posting a picture. I may put one up for only a few days and then replace it. We'll see. I haven't decided.

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Woo hoo for new glasses!!! :)

Jaina said...

Kelly-Seriously :)

scrappysue said...

so glad you're back in the land of seeing! thanks for the blogby

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Oh great! Now your gonna be pissed at me. You spent all this money, just to find out it was just my blog giving you headaches. But,you look good!

Glad your back ;)

Jaina said...

Sue-Thanks, me too! :) See you around soon!

Johnina-Haha, definitely not your blog ;) Just the silly computer screen I have to use to read it. Glad to be back :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

Oh what a relief that will be! It's time I got new glasses too.

Jaina said...

Supercool Hotmama-Seriously. I'm getting used to not hurting anymore when I'm looking at the computer screen.

Petunia said...

Welcome back!!!

Jaina said...

Petunia-Thanks!