Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009, it's going to be....wait for it...


Legen - dary!


There you have it. I've decided that 2009 is going to be wonderfully amazing, or as Barney Stinson would say, "Legen - dary". (If you haven't seen How I Met Your Mother, do yourself a favor and go watch it...it's an awesome sitcom) We have a brand new year, fresh and ready to go. Let's make the most of it, do things we've been wanting to do. Let's learn something new, go somewhere different, try a new food, get on top of the bit of clutter we've been meaning to get to. Anything is possible in the sunshine of a new year. Let's make it awesome, a year to remember.

What are you going to do to make it the best year ever?

Remember the goal: Legendary!


14 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ha, you're a genius. I love it. My goad: be positive. I'm not so positive about it. :)

Momo Fali said...

I'm really, really, really going to try to write something more than what I do on my blog. Even if it's just for me personally and not for anyone else to read.

Jaina said...

MamaGeek-Thanks! Positivity is awesome. :)

Momo-Sounds great, just do a little bit each day (or week)

Renie Burghardt said...

Yes, accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative in 2009! :-)

I enjoyed your enthusiasm, Jaina.

Have a fabulous Friday. I am going to a snazzy Mexican Restauarant to eat lunch, tomorrow. Ole! LOL.

Hugs,

Renie

EatPlayLove said...

Happy New Year! That's a great one, legendary! I am working with conscious right now, staying grounded!

Jaina said...

Renie-That sounds awesome to me. I'm all about positivity :) Sounds like you've got great plans for today. Have fun at lunch!

EatPlayLove-I thought it was appropriate. Staying grounded is definitely a good thing.

Mandy said...

Hmmm....I am focusing on worrying less about things that are out of my control. I get so wound up about stuff....

Jaina said...

Mandy-Sounds like a good plan. How does that prayer go, something like Lord grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Supercool Hotmama said...

CREATE! I'm lovin' it already!

Jaina said...

Supercool Hotmama-Create. I love it! I think I'm going to adopt that into my goals. :)

Trooper Thorn said...

I'm going to watch more "How I Met Your Mother." I have only seen the 'Naked Man' episode, but thought it was hilarious.

Jaina said...

Trooper-I don't know if I've seen that episode...I've only seen seasons 1 & 2. I just got Season 3 though, so I'm working my way through that. I hope you enjoy it, it's a great show.

Mandy said...

That is one of my very favorite prayers. And you know...I haven't prayed it in a long time. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Jaina said...

Mandy-It's one I sometimes have to remind myself of. I'm glad I could help. :)