Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I just received a shiny New Year's gift from Jeanne over at My Life With
Two Kids. She gave me the Fabulous Blog award. Now it's my turn to list 5 addictions and pass the award to 5 other Fabulous bloggers.
2. Dark chocolate (the darker the better)
3. Music (especially soundtracks)
4. Internet (trying to break this one)
Five Fabulous Blogs
1. Beth over at A Mom's Life. Two words: Miracle Mondays. Talk about inspiration. Simply fabulous!
2. Sue over at Navel Gazing at its Finest. She put together the FABULOUS book to benefit NieNie's recovery fund. And as if that alone doesn't make her deserving of this award, there are all of her other Fabulous posts...lots of life and wit, always interesting.
3. Ryanne over at Leavittation Station. She just finalized and sealed her darling Orissa to their family. If that's not fabulous, I don't know what it.
4. Heather over at Mindless Junque. One of the founders of The Secret is in the Sauce, her blog is just as fabulous (and French) as the Sauce.
5. Katie over at It Is What It Is. She's one of my newest bloggy friends and has a pretty new blog herself. She is absolutely fabulous and I definitely recommend you check her out. While you're at it, send some prayers and cheers her way as she works to finish her nursing degree
...I've officially used my quota of the word "fabulous" for the next year...well, at least the next week...